Luna Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Luna Nights

The Luna family is at war with the sabbat vampires and the Lycans. Humans are nothing more than slaves

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This site has adult content. 18+ only please.
Members need to put their birthdays in their profile so I know how old they are

The Black rose...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles
Name:: Lucian and Damian
Slave/master:: slave
Sexual preference:: gay

The Black rose... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Abel watched with interest. "let's hope our powers work on this boy because I don't like that shock collar." He picked rentu up then headed to the shops to get what they would need for their new slave.
Back to top Go down
https://lunanights.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Rentu whimpered in his hands. " Im sorry." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:05 pm

"Don't worry. We'll soon have that little thing under control. Now let's go shopping. We need to get you some nice clothes. What colors do you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:06 pm

" Black." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:12 pm

"only black, you don't like any other colors? I guess we can have mostly black clothes with as bit of white thrown in. Do you like sexy, skimpy clothes? Do you only wear boy clothes or would you agree to some girl clothes?"

(have Darth's profile finished now. One more to go)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:13 pm

" I will put on anything that is black. I dont like other colors."
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:17 pm

"Ok black it is." The two then took Rentu to the mall to get some clothes and a black studded collar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Rentu liked all the stuff that they got him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:34 pm

quote="Michikcvamp"]Username +
++:
+ Name +
++: Shadow

+ Ages +
++: 17

+ Race +
++: fallen angel

+ Gender +
++:male

+ Sexuality +
++: Gay

+ Bio +
++: At young age he became blind with one of his age at the birth when he was human he was beat to death by his parents. He became a angel soon after. Due to beating he suffer from going blind soon after.

+ Collars+
++:heart
dove
piano
Flip flop
+Charms+
++:Red
Blue
Green
pink
lace
+ Taken or Available +
++: Write here.

+ If taken who's your master? +
++: Write here.

+ Appearance +
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Shadow was drag to cage he was some what blind he was unconscenious when he woke up. He could not see nothing his one eye stared out at the cage he could not see nothing. Nobody would want Shadow because of his blindness it would seem so it would seemed.
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:18 pm

The two then led him to the sabbat headquarters to introduce him to the rest of te group.

Name: Darth
Ages: 400 looks 25
Race: Malkavian vampire
Sexuality: gay
Bio: Darth was turned by his mother but couldn't handle the change and went crazy. He has visions that tell the future but not always on time. He has been known to go into crazy fits at times and has hurt his slaves during these fits.
Slaves you own: none
Appearance:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There was something different about this vampire but no one could tell what it was. His last slave had died so he was here looking for another one, hopfully the new slave would last longer. he made his way through the cages till he stopped in front of the fallen angel's cage. "So what's wrong with this one?" he then looked into the cage. "What's your name angel and are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:29 pm

He could not believe it one of eyes see something pale while his other saw nothing but blackness. He try to moved so speak when he heard the man coming and well could not he start to wiggle the chain every which way scared more liked he could not see with his other eye. The slaver respond to the man. "He can't see he is blind and he use not blind I think anyway. " He turn toward or try to with the chain."I'm Shadow." He could not see nothing it would imposbile but one of his eyes he could see something but most of shadow and not much. "I'm okay beside being blind."
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:19 pm

"Shadow? I like that name. I think I'll take you and I'll try to better with you than I was with my last slave." He paid the slaver then unlocked the boys cage and let him down from the chains. He took the boys arm to guide him from the cage. "So what's your favorite color, what kind of clothes do you like to wear? Oh and what do you eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 pm

He thought why did he want him he heard the clinking of the chains. Then the next thing he felt was his hand on his arm. He so speak unsure of his footing so speak patting the ground with his steps. It how view beside that. "Color. Hmm? I never seen color before but when younger before I went blind I liked purple. Well I liked. I usually liked pants they can be jean and shirt.Food well I liked apple dumpling and cookies. I liked all kinds of food. I could keep naming food I liked alot.
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:13 pm

"Purple clothes it is then. We'll get you some silk clothes, very comfortable." He laughed at the mention of the two sweets. "Well sounds like you like all kinds of food so I don't have to buy you anything special to eat. that's good. Come let's go get you some clothes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:24 pm

" So, are you rich, or royal ?" Rentu asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:31 pm

He look back at him he smiled at him he look around. "Just one little thing with the fabric. But if see wool. I can't wear wool. I'm allergic to wool." He was being honest he is indeed allergic fabric he break sores. Not very pleasant for him to wear and he remember wool sweater the next thing he knew was that sores on stomach. They went when he removed the shirt. Did he what happen put on wool shirt he break out and start scratch at himself not pleasant thing to see.
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:42 pm

"We're related to Vlad Tepes, a prince from Transylvania. that's as close as we get to Royalty."

"Don't worry angel, I wouldn't buy wool. I don't like wool either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Rentu wondered when he would arrive at her new home. He wondered what it would be like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:47 pm

He did not mind silk or velvet just wool was one fabric he hate because he was allergic to wool. "That good to know the last time wool. It made break out in sores and scratch myself." He was kidding either that about so he follow him. "So what is your name you know my name? What is yours? What do you call you?" He asked him as he follow him.
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Soon the arrived at the Sabbat headquarters and several wild animals came running up to the car. The father rolled down the window and leaned out. "Back! You know better!" all the animals moved out of the way of the car and the father and soon got out. "OK come on Rentu, this is hiome."
(want to continue it here or move to sabbat headquarters in town?)

He led his new slave to the mall and started grabbing silk pajamas, silk shirts, and silk pants in the slaves favorite color. he also grabbed a collar for his new slave. He led the slave to the register and paid then headed out of the mall to home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:00 pm

( Kk lets move )
Rentu was afraid of all the aminals. He looked around so many. As he shivered he got out of the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:55 pm

He was guide into the mall and then back out the mall. He could not really see color he pick out it did not really matter what he pick because he was blind indeed and could not see nothing he pick out for him.
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:07 pm

(ok moving to sabbat headquarters then)

The Malki smiled and led the boy to his house. "it's not much, but it's mine. I hope you like it. You can have your own room or share mine if you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:28 am

The angel did not know what the house look liked for the most part as he start to feel around the place mainly trying to get know the place because he was blind."Maybe it is better we shared the room because you help show me were the closet is. So I won't accident walk into the closet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black rose...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next