Luna Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Luna Nights

The Luna family is at war with the sabbat vampires and the Lycans. Humans are nothing more than slaves

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This site has adult content. 18+ only please.
Members need to put their birthdays in their profile so I know how old they are

The Black rose...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:32 pm

This is a slaver ship run by slave hunters from gor, it searches earth for good looking humans, male and female, to be sold into slavery on the home planet. People normally don't realize what is happening. they are kept unconscious until their arrival at the slave auctions with collars around their necks.

The slaves have these on there collar...

-Slave Collars-
Red-Violent
Crimson-Heart Broken
Blue-Shy , but might open up later
Green-Smart
Yellow-Hyper
Pink-In love/Wants love
Black-Abused/Violated
Lace-Sexy/Erotic

-Slave Charms-
Heart-Loving
Dove-Virgin
Lilly-Not a virgin
Blanket-Pregnant or had a child
Sword-Protective/Strong
Spoon-Good Cook
Piano-Can sing or play instruments
Skull-Has killed before
Bloody Rose-Has been hurt by a lover
Four Leaf Clover- Lucky
Flip Flop- Clumsy

Bio:
+ Username +
++: twichfoot

+ Name +
++: Rentu

+ Ages +
++: 15

+ Race +
++: Neko

+ Gender +
++: Male

+ Sexuality +
++: Bisexual

+ Bio +
++: Rentu was sold when he was young, and has trained in some of the most nonhuman ways. His one big problem is him being a rebel, that means he dosent obey well. He is a 24 hour slave, He is shy, and he is afraid a lot. He has major anger problems, his eyes change to what he is feeling. Red: Anger, pain, blood. ( Effect: Gives him great fighting skills ) Orange: Love, friendship. ( Effect: Will always tell the truth. ) Green: Hope ( Effect: Tells the future )

+ Collars+
++: Red

+Charms+
++: Flip flop, Skull, Bloody Rose.

+ Taken or Available +
++: Available

+ If taken who's your master? +
++: Noe yet

+ Appearance +
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rentu awoke, he was tied up. He was on the forth floor of the slavers paradise. He had been here many times. He was cold, he had his shock collar attached onto him. He looked at the people looking at him. " Let me go !" He screamed.
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles
Name:: Lucian and Damian
Slave/master:: slave
Sexual preference:: gay

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:24 pm

+ Username +
++: LucianLuna

+ Name +
++: Squall

+ Ages +
++: 18

+ Race +
++: human

+ Gender +
++: male

+ Sexuality +
++: gay

+ Bio +
++: Squall was training at a special school that taught the students how to fight and use magic. On his way to the training grounds he was caught by slavers and is now being sold as a slave.

+ Collars+
++:Red, green, pink, lace, black

+Charms+
++:heart, lilly, sword, skull, bloody rose

+ Taken or Available +
++: available

+ If taken who's your master? +
++:

+ Appearance + [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Squall slowly opened his eyes and started to struggle when he found out where he was. "What the? let me go this instant! You'll be sorry you did this! I've been trained as a fighter and can use magic! I'll kill you all if you don't release me now!"
Back to top Go down
https://lunanights.rpg-board.net

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Rentu was shocked be his slaver, and told to shut it. He nodded, and stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Squall looked over to the guy in the cage next to him and frowned, wondering if he was in as bad of shape as that boy was. "Damn it, what the hell happened anyways? I was heading to the training grounds to practice my skills and ended up here. I don't remember anything on how I got here."
Back to top Go down

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Rentu got up, and turned around looking at the person in the other cage. " Because you where druged." He shivered. It was cold, and he had only boxers on. The cold winter air froze his ears, and tail. " I just hope we get good masters."
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:04 pm

"Masters? You mean we're slaves? I'm not a slave! I was being trained as a fighter!"
Back to top Go down

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:06 pm

" Well to bad !" Rentu growled. " Theres a new law ! All humans, and non vampires and now slaves." He sighed. " Your a slave and theres nothing you can do about it !"
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:30 pm

(hope everyone likes the zelda series because that's now are forum look)

"Not if i can help it. I'll find a way out of this mess if it's the last thing I do! I have powers they don't know about!"
Back to top Go down

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:32 pm

" Sure what ever." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:34 pm

"You don't believe me? If i wasn't hanging here I'd show you."
Back to top Go down

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Rentu was shocked by his collar for talking. His master had a remote. He whimpered, and sat in the corner of the cage.
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Squall glared at the master. "And you'd be the first i'd show my powers to!" The master pushed the button to shock Squall as well and he let out a cry of pain. "Damn you bastard, that hurt!" Which got him shocked again. After that he staid quiet.
Back to top Go down

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:49 pm

" Im sorry." He whispered.

( Damn I hate playing masters... XDD Mich or you wana be one ? XD )
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:51 pm

(I can be one. Let me think of a good character and find a pic. Maybe the new guy will get in on this one too. )

Last edited by LucianLuna on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:57 pm

( Sounds great Brb in 5 )
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:12 pm

(OK I have several ideas. Three brothers, father and son, or just one guy. Now I need names and bios for everyone)
Back to top Go down

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:14 pm

( I think we should do a father, and a son. So as in names Idk Father: Richard Son: Nick ? XDD )
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm

(I made the single vampire pic a Malkavian. I had to. We need a crazy vampire. I got names for all of them. There's a vampire name generator)
Back to top Go down

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:32 pm

( Kk sounds good. )
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Name: Father: Abel Son: hunter
Ages: father: 600 but looks 25 son: 500 but looks 16
Race: Tzimisce Vampires (Sabbat side)
Sexuality: both bi
Powers: Can talk to and control animals. Have telepathic and extra sensory powers. Can use flesh crafting (can transform and shape bodies)
Disadvantage: Need to sleep surrounded by two handfuls of earth from their homeland
Bio: These teo are actually related to Vlad and were turned by him. With their power to talk to and control animals they have collected quite a collection of wild animals from wolves to panthers. They are now in search of a slave to add to their collection.
Slaves you own: none
Appearance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The father and son walk into the shop and look around in search of a slave, the father holding the sons hand. "Ok Hunter, I said you can get a slave so go pick what one you want. Make sure it's a good one. I'd say make sure he's healthy too, but none of them appear to be healthy so right now that part doesn't matter." Hunter starts walking among the cages and glancing at all the slaves, trying to find one he liked.
Back to top Go down

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Rentu sat a boy scanning the cages. He looked nice, and was hoped to be picked by him instead of a dirty whore. Rentu sat up, and his tail twitched. He sat there with a smile looking at the boy.
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Hunter spotted Rentu and smiled. "I hope you get along with animals. father, I found the perfect one for us! It has ears and a tail and would fit in perfectly! I want him! Can I have this one!" Abel walked over and looked at Rentu. "Well done Hunter, he is perfect. I wonder if our ability to control animals also mean nekos. We'll have to find out now shant we. Come, let's pay for him and take him back to headquarters. I hope he gets along with the animals." The two talked to the guard a bit then paid for Rentu and came back to let him out of the cage. "Come boy. You belong to us now. it would be best to behave cause we have powers that can remove or add whatever we want on your body."
Back to top Go down

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Rentu smiled, and walked out of his cage. " Ca... Can I... I talk ?" He shivered with the question looking up to his new masters.
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:50 pm

"Of course you can. How would we know what you want if you don't tell us? So let's see, first we need to get some nice clothes for you that shows you off and a pretty collar hen well head to headquarters."
Back to top Go down

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Rentu's eye color changed, and he leped at the older man with his claws out. The shock color shocked him, and fell on the ground before he could touch him. He whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Black rose... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black rose...   The Black rose... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black rose...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next