Luna Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Luna Nights

The Luna family is at war with the sabbat vampires and the Lycans. Humans are nothing more than slaves

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This site has adult content. 18+ only please.
Members need to put their birthdays in their profile so I know how old they are

desserts of gor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles
Name:: Lucian and Damian
Slave/master:: slave
Sexual preference:: gay

desserts of gor Empty
PostSubject: desserts of gor   desserts of gor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Desserts
Desserts are very popular on Gor especially with kajirae. Chocolate, pudding, pastries with creams and custards, molasses, honey, hard candy, mint sticks, flavored, minced ices and nuts are all common. Sweets are a common reward for kajirae whose diet is commonly rather bland.

The beans for making chocolate were originally brought from Earth. The cacao tree now grows in the tropics of Gor. Made from the coca beans, comes from the far south. Normally brewed into a drink in the finer establishment, expensive

"The candy is prepared, and then the stick,from the bottom, is thrust up deeply into it." Dancer of Gor pg 82
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"He yelled something raucous and ribald. It had to do with "tastas" or "stick candies." These are not candies, incidentally, like sticks, as for example, licorice or peppermint sticks, but soft, rounded, succulent candies, usually covered with a coating of syrup or fudge, rather in the nature of the caramel apple, but much smaller, and, like a caramel apple, mounted on sticks. the candy is prepared and the stick, from the bottom, is thrust up, deeply, into it. It is then ready to be eaten." ... "These candies are usually sold at such places as parks, beaches, and promenades, at carnivals, expositions and fairs, and at various types of popular events, such as plays, song dramas, races, games, and kaissa matches. They are popular even with children." ... "The expression was sometimes used by men for women such as we."
Dancer of Gor, p 81

Candy
Simple, hard candies. 'And a stone of candies,' she said, looking up, suddenly. 'Very well,' I said. 'For each!' she demanded. 'Very well,' I said. She slapped her knees and laughed. The girls seemed delighted. There was little sugar in the forest, save naturally in certain berries, and simple hard candies, such as a child might buy in shops in Ar, or Ko-ro-ba, were, among the panther girls in the remote forests, prized. Hunters of Gor, page 36 He took a hard candy from his pouch, and held it, outside of my reach. Captive of Gor, page 178
Made from beans brought back on one of the early Voyages of Acquisition, this is the same as the chocolate of Earth. It is served in higher class establishments. Master Killertrees is known to have a pouch filled with chocolates for kajira who have pleased him. Used sparingly as treats for slaves. Tup Ladletender rose to his feet and reached into his pouch. "Here, little vulo," he said. He took something from his pouch and thrust it in my mouth, pressing it between my teeth with his thumb, depositing it in the side of my mouth. I was startled, kneeling in the dirt at the post, my hands bound about it. "Thank you, Master," I said. It was a small, hard candy. It was sweet. I closed my eyes. It was the first sweet I had had since I had been brought to Gor. In the plain diet of a slave girl, such things are very precious. Girls would fight and tear at one another for a chocolate. Confections are commonly used by masters as rewards in the training and conditioning of their girls. Beyond this they may continue to function as control devices and incitements. Even a slave girl of many years never loses her taste for a bit of candy, for which she may have to work for hours. It is common to give the girl the candy while she is in a kneeling position, putting it in her mouth for her. On the other hand, in training, candies are commonly thrown to the girls. Sometimes, too, for the amusement of the master, candies will be thrown to the floor among several girls, to observe their struggle to obtain these prizes. Slave Girl of Gor, pages 216-217 At such times I was sometimes given chocolates to eat. "Let them have something pleasant to remember," had said one of the fellows, at one of these times. "We would not want them to forget you," had said another. Dancer of Gor (not sure of the page, as of yet.)

Cocoa beans

"The High Initiate had risen to his feet and accepted a goblet from another Initiate, probably containing minced flavored ices, for the day was warm." Assassin of Gor, p 141
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Free women, here and there, were delicately putting tidbits beneath their veils. Some even lifted their veils somewhat to drink of the flavored ices. Some low-caste free women drank through their veils, and there were yellow and purple stains on the rep-cloth."
Assassin of Gor, p 437

"She withdrew, head down. She picked up the small tray from the stand near the table. On it was a small vessel containing a thick, sweet liqueur from the distant Turia, the Ar of the South, and the two tiny glasses from which we had sipped it. On the tray too, was the metal vessel which contained black wine, steaming and bitter from far Thentis, famed for its tarn flocks, the small yellow-enamled cups from which we had drunk the black wine, its spoons and sugars, a tiny bowl of mint sticks, and the softened, dampened cloths on which we had wiped our fingers." Explorers of Gor, p 10

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
He sat,cross-legged,behind the low table. On it were hot bread,yellow and fresh, hot black wine, steaming, with its sugars, slices of roast bosk, the scrambled eggs of vulos, pastries with creams and custards....."
Beasts of Gor, p 20

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"On the tray were assorted pastries, on the other was a variety of small, spiced custards."
Guardsman of Gor, p 239

He sat,cross-legged, behind the low table. On it were hot bread, yellow and fresh, hot black wine, steaming, with its sugars, slices of roast bosk, the scrambled eggs of vulos, pastries with creams and custards..."
Beasts of Gor, p 20.
Back to top Go down
https://lunanights.rpg-board.net

desserts of gor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Nights :: Gorean RPs :: Gorean Info, please read before rping here-
Jump to: